Advertisement

The wife happened to bump into her husband and first love doing something.|ep9-4

The wife happened to bump into her husband and first love doing something.|ep9-4 ep 9
2020 Best Chinese ancient drama about the Chinese richest woman's legendary life!
[Nothing gold can stay]
Brief introduction of drama: The legendary life of a female beggar becoming the richest woman in China. She has a husband and friends who love her very much. With the self-improving qualities of a Chinese woman, she helps her clansman step by step

I made these clips in order, and the plot clips I cut are also easy to get for you, so you can easily enjoy the wonderful clips of this drama in MM drama-clips channel. Last but not least, I directly add English subtitles! Then you can directly see the bilingual subtitles with English and Chinese~ I hope you will like it and enjoy it! Here is the link→

""""""""✨ Subscribe ' MM dramaclips ' now! ↓ ☞


These Chinese dramas I thought you will also like it!
[Nothing gold can stay]→
[Story Of Yanxi Palace]→
[Queen Dugu]→
[The Flame's Daughter]→
[Goodbye My Princess]→
[I Will Never Let You Go]→

Subscribe and be the first to meet the Chinese newest series!

Tell me about your favorite Chinese TV series. If you have any comments, please feel free to leave a comment on video"

heretoheart,霸道總裁,灰姑娘,瑪麗蘇,best Chinese drama,story of Yanxi Palace,queen dugu,women,drama,ancient,Chinese,NN,Goodbyemyprincess,2019bestChinesedrama,femalebeggarrich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments