Advertisement

How to deal 25,000 Damage in 30 Seconds! 150,000 damage in One Match! (Paladins)

How to deal 25,000 Damage in 30 Seconds! 150,000 damage in One Match! (Paladins) Today i showcase one of the best ways to complete this challenge in Paladins!

Video mentioned in the video:

I am a teenage gamer who can scrap Ninja in a 1vs1 any day of the week and i make more money than your parents. Jokes aside, i aspire to become big on YouTube making content mostly focusing around Fortnite STW (sometimes BR) and Paladins! Becoming a content creator has always been a long term dream of mine and i would love if you subscribed to help fulfil that! I appreciate everyone of you that watches my video and for that i try my hardest to push out quality content to my own extent.

Remember to Like and Subscribe and thanks for watching!

Follow me on twitch! : https//:twitch.tv/beebubzz

paladins,battle pass,challenge,damage,25000,150000,30s,seconds,30,1 match,vivian,onslaught,

Post a Comment

0 Comments