Advertisement

Creating A Home Yoga Space|Studio (DIY Yoga Room)

Creating A Home Yoga Space|Studio (DIY Yoga Room) Hey guys, this is how I created an inexpensive yoga space/studio at home. I like to refer to this as my yoga sanctuary and/or my meditation room.

The meditation/journaling corner is my favorite and I find that having this special space really helps me in being consistent with getting on my mat, journaling, and meditating. So crazy how such a small space can make such a huge difference.


room divider:

basket

kid yoga mat

yoga studio,yoga room,meditation room,how to,meditation space,diy yoga room,yoga room tour,home yoga studio,yoga for beginners,meditation space tour,meditation room diy,boho decor 2020,haitian,POC,yoga,meditation space ideas,yoga challenge,room tour,yogi,black girl yoga,meditation space in bedroom,meditation space at home,meditation room tour,sacred space,yoga at home,meditation retreat,room tour 2020,meditation space decor,creating yoga space,

Post a Comment

0 Comments