Advertisement

Evolving Shiny Riolu Into Shiny Lucario! (Sinnoh Event Egg Hatch Summary) - Pokemon Go

Evolving Shiny Riolu Into Shiny Lucario! (Sinnoh Event Egg Hatch Summary) - Pokemon Go You remember that Shiny Riolu I hatched? Yeah.. It's time to evolve him into Shiny Lucario. I also share my efforts from all of the egg hatches.. How many Riolu did I hatch? How about Gible? All will be revealed. Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoy the video. Cheers!

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL:
DONATE: paypal.me/ProPlanty
PATREON:
SUBSCRIBE:
SOCIAL MEDIA:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
THANKS FOR WATCHING!

shiny riolu,shiny lucario,pokemon go,shiny pokemon go,shiny pokemon go riolu,egg hatch,2km,5km,10km,7km,7km egg hatch,sinnoh,celebration,evolve,evolution,lucario,riolu,super smash bro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments