Advertisement

Take your time | Writing Vlog

Take your time | Writing Vlog It’s okay if finishing your novel takes longer than expected. Mine is taking a lot longer than expected, but hey, it’s the first time I’m really measuring, so it’s not like I should have expected to know how much time and effort has to be put into things like this. I’m learning so much, though!

Remember: Writing takes time. And it needs to.

My worldbuilding series:

Don't forget to subscribe:

I'm also on Instagram: @writermarkusregius

Music:

#authortube #replotting

authortube,author tube,author tuber,writing,amwriting,editing,how to write,writing tips,weekly writing vlog,writing vlog,author tubers,writing tips for beginners,replotting,finishing a novel,writing a novel,how to write a novel,writing takes time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments