Advertisement

''Wait.. What?'' - Reacting to: Dev Stream Recap #10 - 'I've Changed? I Feel for TC' by @GGZII

''Wait.. What?'' - Reacting to: Dev Stream Recap #10 - 'I've Changed? I Feel for TC' by @GGZII Watching & responding to GGZII's latest video about why he's changed his mind on TC, after all the criticism over the last few months.

GGZII's channel:
The Discussion Stream:

Enjoy the content? Remember to leave a LIKE đź‘Ť and SHARE it!
Drop me a comment, telling me your thoughts! I try to read as many as I can.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE 🚨 and turn on Notifications 🔔!

Catch me live!
★ Drop by the stream! ➤

Want to hang out with me and fellow Spartans?
★ Check out our Discord ➤

Beginning YouTuber/Streamer? I use NerdorDie, they cover all your needs!
★ Check out Nerd or Die!➤

Trying to get in touch with me? Here's how!
★ Twitter ➔
★ Xbox Live ➔ Dutchonidas
★ Email ➔ dutchonidas@gmail.com

#Gears5 #Discussion #GearsofWar

Spartan,Gamer,King,Dutch,Dutchy,DutchyLive,Gears of War 1,Gears of War 2,Gears of War 3,Gears of War Judgment,Gears of War 4,Gears of War Ultimate Edition,Gears of War 5,Streamer,Comedy,Honesty,Intergrity,Tips & Tricks,FPS,TPS,Action,Montage,Tutorials,TCA,Recruit,The Coalition Army,Veteran Player,Competitive,Self Improvement,Nederlands,Rainbow Six,Ghost Recon,Gamers,Podcast,Interviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments