Advertisement

Wrapping Up Production in the Shop!

Wrapping Up Production in the Shop! Wow, This was a busy sprint for the shop! Tell me what y'all think and join me on patreon for a complete bid breakdown if you think that might help your shop grow:

Check out the HTP MIG 200i:

Get yourself a Bottle Opener at 6 packs now on sale!

HTP Pro Pulse 220 MTS:
Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet:
My Magnetic Chuck: Smaller:
DeWalt Cold Cut Saw:
DeWalt 20v Brushless Impact Driver:
DeWalt FlexVolt Grinder Kit: and Flap Disks:
Dewalt 20v SDS:
Graco TC Pro Airless Sprayer:
Nutsert Rivet Tool:
My Soldering Station: and Heat Shrink Kit:
Wire Auto Stripper:
3M Sanding Pads:
3M VHB Tape in Various Sizes:
IsoTunes BlueTooth Hearing Protection:
3M Radio Headphones:

Special Thanks Shop Sponsors for providing Equipment for Demonstration Purposes. Tell them I sent you:
HTP MicroCut 875SC Plasma Cutter:
TruWeld Stud Welding TWI-321:
Great Lakes Work Wear:
Disclaimer: I work with sponsors to show you new tools sooner than my shop and video production would allow. All opinions are my own and presented without editorial input from sponsors.

For a sneak peek of projects to come, please join me at

If you'd like to learn to weld, consider purchasing a "Weld It Yourself" kit from

maker,metalworking,metal,weld,welder,welding,metalwork,cnc,cnc plasma,plasma cutter,plasma cutting,cnc plasma cutting,cnc plasma cutter,plasma table,CNC Plasma table,plasma,signmaking,sign,signmaker,plasma sign,cnc metal sign,plasma cut sign,metal sign,42fab,make money welding,welding profit,welding jobs,welding project,production welding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments