Advertisement

Trials Rising - Black Belt Tutorial

Trials Rising - Black Belt Tutorial Ninja tutorials have been in the back of my mind for a long time, but I never took the next step with making them until now. I want to thank the Trials community for pushing me to make this type of video, and to Refined Notion for making tutorials for Orange, Green and Blue Belt. These videos helped me outline and craft an in depth tutorial with my own style.

Pause the video on checkpoints that you're struggling with so you can understand them better and perfect the techniques.

Time stamps:
CP 0 - 0:31
CP 1 - 1:42
CP 2 - 3:13
CP 3 - 4:37
CP 4 - 5:52
CP 5 - 7:06
CP 6 - 8:24
CP 7 - 10:10
CP 8 - 11:43
CP 9 - 12:52
CP 10 - 14:03
CP 11 - 16:48

Here are the other tutorials by Refined Notion:
Orange Belt -
Green Belt -
Blue Belt -

If you found the video to be helpful leave a like, subscribe, and comment on which track or technique I should talk about next.

Also, you can come by my Twitch channel and ask questions about the game. I'm always willing to help out.

Trials Rising,Tutorial,Black Belt,Ninja,Commentary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments