Advertisement

Project X Cloud Gaming: What this means for Samsung, Xbox and Mobile Gaming!

Project X Cloud Gaming: What this means for Samsung, Xbox and Mobile Gaming! Thanks so much for watching my video of me talking about Project xCloud, I hope this got you excited for mobile gaming like it did for me. I play games on my phone all the time, and if I can play Xbox games on my phone or tablet then I will MOST definitely support Microsoft and Samsung with this collaboration. Let me know in the comments what you think about this feature, and if you would be willing to try this. In my opinion I would much rather buy this than purchase an Xbox. I have a feeling it will be expensive......

I post videos every Friday and Sunday on my channel, if I dont post on Friday then I will most likely post on Saturday!!!!

Follow my Social Media:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

I DO NOT own the right to these clips they belong to Microsoft, Samsung and the owner of these games Halo, Tekken, Devil May Cry, Gears 5 and Forza Horizon.

#ProjectXCloud #MicrosoftXSamsung #Xbox

#Xbox,#Project Scarelett,#Project xCloud,#Project xCloud Preview,#Xbox 2020,#Microsoft,#Xbox Series X,#Gaming,#Mobile Gaming,#Samsung and Microsoft,#Project xCloud Games,#Xbox Scarlett,#android,#samsung tablet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments