Advertisement

My first Textile Journal jam packed with tea dyed journals!

My first Textile Journal jam packed with tea dyed journals! So much fun to make this journal, thought I would share it with you! It took me about a year to make ( only cis I had so many things happen to me in that year). It was fun to figure out how to make the envelopes, pockets, belly bands using simple items like paper bags that you get from a store & file folders.I have made several journals since then, just wanted to get this one up & share it with you all! I will show some little tutorials, in the future, on how to make those long envelopes etc. As always Bohemian Crafting was my inspiration! I have always loved to ink & she just adds that extra bohemian flare that I love & want to emulate! This textile journal is for sale! Email me if interested or comment below. Email is zazziplanner@gmail.com. If you want to see more creations from my dad & I, then hit subscribe & like, share & comment! Thx for watching! Have a positive & productive day everyone !

journal,textile journals,textile,journals,fabric,mod podge,file folders,how to,finished product,tea dyed journals,tea dyed,upcycled,washi tape,lace,envelopes,creative use of envelopes,creative use of file folders,creative use of shopping bags,paper bags,paper shopping bags,junk journals,junk journal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments