Advertisement

I wish you liked girls GLMV || Gacha Life ||

I wish you liked girls GLMV || Gacha Life || ☆ 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•π•šπ••π•–π•  ☆
ok let me explain what is happening. the girl with the white/purple hair is maddie. the guy with the teal eyes is leo. the brown haired guy is liam. maddie and leo are both bi and liam is straight. maddie fell head over heels for leo. she loved him. but there was one problem. leo has a boyfriend. so one day she tried kissing him. he got very angry at her and started to bully her with liam. maddie decided to move to a different state because the bullying was getting so bad and she didn’t want to see leo. so the day before she did she yelled at leo. she said that she wished he liked her. a few years later she makes a song about it. she gets very famous from the song. then one day leo comes back to her office. liam was just using him for money and then left him when he was broke. but maddie did not accept. she had a girlfriend!
☆ β„šπ•Ÿπ•’ ☆

Q. Do I take constructive criticism?
A. Yes. I actually love it when people give me criticism! But please say it in a nice way cause it may come off as rude.

Q. Can I use your art/videos as inspiration?
A. Of course. But inspiration doesn’t = Tracing/Copying.

Q. Can I make you fan art?
A. Of course~ If you want to send it to me please link your youtube video!

Q. Where can I read your OC’s backstories?
A. My wattpad! The name of my profile is down below.

Q. Who are your main OC/OC’s?
A. My main OC right now is Ji-Hyun

☆ π•„π•¦π•€π•šπ•” π•Œπ•€π•–π•• ☆


☆ β„™π•£π• π•˜π•£π•’π•žπ•€ π•Œπ•€π•–π•• ☆
KineMaster ~ Editing
Gacha life ~ Screen Shots
Youtube ~ Music
☆ π•‹π•šπ•žπ•– π•‹π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿ ☆
Video/Screenshots ~ About a week [Laziness]
Editing ~ 3 Hours [With Breaks]
Thumbnail ~ 5 Min
☆ π•Šπ•™π• π•¦π•₯𝕠𝕦π•₯ ☆

they have such smooth animations. they’re art style is goalssss! they don’t post often tho ;-;
☆ π•Šπ•¦π•“ β„‚π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯ ☆
73
☆ 𝕆π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕐𝕠𝕦 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕄𝕖 ☆
Discord ~ i wanna die •0•#6792
Wattpad ~ Mochii @Bepo_Mepo
Amino ~ Normal Gacha
Amino ~ Gacha Adoptables
☆ π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•œ 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•’π•₯π•”π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜! 𝔹π•ͺ𝕖~ ☆

Gacha

Post a Comment

0 Comments