Advertisement

I cut my hair again and Failed? (Too Short Now!)

I cut my hair again and Failed? (Too Short Now!) Watch my sister and I struggle to cut my hair!
Am I the only one who gets annoyed if the hair length is somewhere around shoulders? Either be short or be long! At this point, I don't see myself with long hair in the near future..
But I guess it's good that I managed to chop the damaged bits off!
PS: Yes my sister and I laugh for no reason 24/7!

Music Credits:
Mr. Chase - Wild Cherry


Subscribe to my channel:

About Me:
June Khine. 1996. Fresh Engineering Graduate. A Youtuber wanna-be

Instagram: @june.khine

Business Inquiries: junetkhine@gmail.com

Icutmyhair,Icutmyhairshort,Icutmyhairreallyshort,howtocutyourhairshort,bobhair,shorthair,veryshorthair,haircutfail,hairfail,funnyfail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments