Advertisement

The only 2 players to score in EVERY possible minute of a match | Oh My Goal

The only 2 players to score in EVERY possible minute of a match | Oh My Goal Only two players have scored in every minute of a match. They've spanned teams like Juventus, Inter, Real Madrid, and more. But which two players have done this incredible feat while playing for top teams...

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

zlatan ibrahimovic,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,cr7,ibrahimovic,ronaldo and ibrahimovic,ronaldo goals,ibrahimovic goal,juventus,inter milan,real madrid,leo messi,messi,lionel messi,player to score in every minute of football,ronaldo records,ibrahimovic record,soccer,football,futbol,oh my goal ronaldo,oh my goal ibrahimovic,oh my goal messi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments