Advertisement

Neymar paid tribute to Kobe Bryant with a very emotional celebration | Oh My Goal

Neymar paid tribute to Kobe Bryant with a very emotional celebration | Oh My Goal Kobe Bryant has left us. Bryant’s death shocked the entire world, including football stars, devastated by the news.
Neymar paid moving homage to Kobe Bryant after his goal against LOSC with a beautiful celebration. Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldinho… Many footballers have paid homage to Kobe Bryant.
---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Neymar,Celebration,tribute,respect,Kobe Bryant,Kobe,Bryant,PSG,Paris,Paris Saing-Germain,Ligue 1,NBA,Basketball,death,RIP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments