Advertisement

What Are They Currently Thinking And Feeling About You

What Are They Currently Thinking And Feeling About You What Are They Currently Thinking And Feeling About You 1-3
Choose numbers 1-3 for Channeled Messages along with Tarot
#1 4:38
#2 21:04
#3 34:46
*If you would like a Private Reading from me here are the options for the following reading options:
*Option 1 $3.33 Per 1 Yes or No Question using Tarot or Pendulum of your choice.
*Option 2 $20 Mini Reading half an hour recorded video
*Option 3 $40 In Depth Reading 1 hour recorded video
Please make sure to submit the payment in US currency.
Please Submit Payment to:
paypal.me/DivineAscension333

*Email me your option of choice and question after you finalize payment through PayPal.
*Please allow time for your reading to be complete as I am working in the order they are received. I will be doing readings for multiple people as I would ask for your patience. I will be notifying you upon completion of your reading. I will send a private link for your video that only can be seen through the link that will be provided to you when your reading is complete.
paypal.me/DivineAscension333

About

Post a Comment

0 Comments