Advertisement

Using Negative Die Cutting To Frame An Image | Hero Arts Nasturtium | Watercoloring Florals

Using Negative Die Cutting To Frame An Image | Hero Arts Nasturtium | Watercoloring Florals I was lucky enough to play with the Nasturtium stamp and die set from Hero Arts a second time this month. I love this floral image and this time I watercolored it using my Ganzi Tambi watercolors. If you check out Diva's that cut paper or Die Cut Diva's blog, you can see all the fun inspiration from this month's challenge. There is a prize so I'd encourage you to check it out. Here is the link:

Hero Arts Nasturtium,Watercoloring Nasturtium Flowers,Using Negative die cutting,embossing with a stencil,die cut divas,divas that cut paper,using die cutting in cardmaking,watercoloring for cardmaking,beginner watercolor tutorial,cardmaking tutorial,die cutting,delaney jane cards,handmade card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments