Advertisement

Napkin Journal Flip Through - So many pages :) EASY FOR BEGINNERS

Napkin Journal Flip Through - So many pages :) EASY FOR BEGINNERS This video shows a collection of my napkin journals I created until now. I hope you enjoy the flip through :) All of them are available on video, link below.
Don't forget to Subscribe, like or comment!

#artjournal #mixedmedia #napkinjournal #decoupage

Video showing how to create your journal:

All my napkin journals:


My shop where I sell my artwork:

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on Pinterest:

crafts,craft tutorial,paper crafting,mixed media,mixed media art,art journal,mixed media artist,tutorial,how to,umut rados,youtube,art journal page,art journal for beginners,easy art journal,napkin journal,art journal with napkins,decoupage,collage,collage art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments