Advertisement

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST HISTORIC DAYS FOR THE STOCK MARKET – My Watchlist – Fed Rate Cut Explained

TODAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST HISTORIC DAYS FOR THE STOCK MARKET – My Watchlist – Fed Rate Cut Explained OUR NEW CHANNELS AND LIVE TRADING:
(LIVE TRADING CHANNEL)





Stream alerts, stock trading bootcamp, RE course:

The stock market was surprised and investors quickly disappointed after the fed announced an emergency rate cut of 50 bps. This made today one of the most historical days of the stock market because this has only happened 9 other times in history. With the last unscheduled rate cut occurring during the financial crisis in 2008 and during the 2001 tech bubble. Investors questioned why Jerome Powell decided this move was necessary right now and there was a flight to bonds dropping bond yields to more historic lows and sending the 10 year bond below the 1% mark. This was a huge day and led to interesting moves in my portfolio. I go over the trades I made today and the best stocks in my portfolio now. Even despite early morning glitches and outage, I still added to my robinhood portfolio and made trades. However, be cautious and have another brokerage ready in case of robinhood being down! Other than that, I go over my top stop picks, however the play of the month, tlt and focusing on strategy and timing of these moves will be most important. One this for sure, there will be a lot of volatility, no one knows whats coming next and it is going to be exciting regardless! POST YOUR WATCHLIST BELOW AND SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!
SUBSCRIBE & LIKE for more videos COMMENT below if you have any questions and I will respond or make a video!

#Stocks #Trading #Investing

If you haven't done so follow me on social media! I am most active on Instagram

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

DISCLAIMER: These videos are for educational purposes only. Nothing in this video should be construed as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment. Consult with a professional financial advisor before making any financial decisions.

stocks,stock market,stock trading,trader,trading,federal reserve,Jerome powell,rate cuts,rate cut,emergency rate cut,stock news,finance news,business news,markets today,market recap,stock analysis,stock market news,breaking news,fed chairman,fed chair,interest rates,powell rate cut,coronavirus rate cut,economic policy,interest rate cut,monetary policy,economy,stock picks,robinhood portfolio,best stocks,stocks 2020,2020 rate cut,markets,dow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments