Advertisement

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN

MANY ARE CALLED   BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN This Is a video I did a few years ago . I was running late and afraid that I wasn't going to reach my destiny In time. The same problem is going on In a lot of people's lives today , for they are running late in the race that the Lord has called us all to , and have still not made that total commitment to him. They are playing a game called Russian roulette with Eternity , and where they are going to spend It !

Many are called to the marriage feast by the lamb , but they dance around the 1001 excuses that are holding them back from a total commitment to the Christian life , and he who bled and died to give it unto you !
I was running late this day , but thank God my life was secure in Christ ! For I knew then and know now , that I am HIS , and that HE Is mine . For I made my heartfelt commitment , and am bonded IN Christ for all Eternity !
Now check out Pastor John and his brief message , and calling to you to commit today !


Pastor John Pusateri....


If you enjoyed this sermon , and believe in what we are trying to do here, please help In supporting our Ministry and allow us to keep Ministering as God has called us to do . Your support is deeply appreciated , and no gift is too small In the Father's eyes !

Born-Again,Jesus Christ,Salvation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments