Advertisement

Law School Vlog: 3L Edition

Law School Vlog: 3L Edition A day in the life of a third-year Stanford law student! As my time in law school comes to a close, it's crazy to compare my comfort and proficiency level with some of my earliest videos about 1L. Still, law school is never exactly easy---and the last year brings its own unique challenges and joys. Come along with me to work, class, and the rest of my daily activities. If you're in law school, how does your experience compare?

Check out my experiences from other years of law school here!
My 2L daily vlog:
My 1L daily vlog:

Law School,lawyer,stanford,student,college,university,daily,schedule,vlog,chat,day in the life,cooking,study,textbook,legal,law,T14,harvard,yale,top,admission,how to,library,teaching,teach,prepare,success,education,asian american,casual,challenge,difficult,hard,gym,hours,reading,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments