Advertisement

STUDY WITH ME|| CLEAN & STUDY | Taking Notes

STUDY WITH ME|| CLEAN & STUDY | Taking Notes Study with me. Clean with me and study. Taking notes.
What’s up FAM.
Today’s video is something new I’m trying, in terms of video concepts. As my Sensual Movement instruction is quickly picking up it is imperative to stay on top of my craft. For those of you who may be unfamiliar with me, I am wife, mom to 4 humans and 2 fur babies. I am a Queen tapped in, tuned in and turned on to my Goddess energy. I am also an entrepreneur. A Bad Ass Mom Boss, in other words. In my movement practice, I help women reconnect to their Goddess energy, Divine feminine, sensuality and confidence through movement and mindfulness. I use the mediums of Sensual Yoga, Pole dance, Body Adornment and writing to facilitate the journey to a changed body and mind. 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Anyhoo... I’m creating new sequences and feel a call to go back to basics. It’s important that I MAKE time to study these days. Not just say I need to, or I’m going to.
✨ So here I am. Filming this video for you... in hopes to entertain or motivate you to get up and DO THE THING you keep saying you want, or need to do. At the same time I am doing the thing!

📚📓 Studying: Yoga Anatomy

👉🏾 Thanks for stopping by and studying with me. If you like this video HIT THE THUMBS UP BUTTON. Chat with me on Instagram ✌🏽💋

KEEP UP WITH US ON INSTAGRAM: @officialgrowingwithgreen

Get WaistBeads: girlgetwaisted.com

Study,with,me,study with me,anatomy,yoga anatomy,YTT,homework,lets study,real time study,do homework,taking notes,how i take notes,how i study,journal,note taking ideas,study time,aesthetic vlog,aesthetic music,iphone vlog,filmed on iphone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments