Advertisement

I like me better || meme || Gacha Life || kinda lazy..?

I like me better || meme || Gacha Life || kinda lazy..? Henlo..!
I know the second part isn't the best, but you'll live ;-; .
So, to make things clear, the reason why I posted a video today, I because it's the weekend & I have time to make a video, but tomorrow I have school so I made this video to pay you up cuz I might not post anything next week... so don't think that I'm gonna be posting every day, it's just this once.



Oc's used:

Luca
Nolan



Apps used:

Gacha Life
Cute cut pro
Ibis paint X
Phonto



Zas all, I'll see y'all in my next video!!
Bye!

Gacha life,Gacha,Gacha life meme,Gacha meme,Gacha animation meme,Gacha Life animation meme,Gacha Life I like me better meme,Gacha I like me better meme,I like me better meme,I like me better,

Post a Comment

0 Comments