Advertisement

How We Elect Candidates

How We Elect Candidates This video explores the ways in which average voters and even politically savvy voters select their candidates. I find most ways flawed, and would like to offer a better set of criteria to help us select better candidates for every office level.

Referenced Examples:
Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders – Crime Bill
John Kerry, George W Bush – Who would you rather have a beer with?
Mitt Romney, 2012 Republican Primary Opponents – Who can beat Obama?
Pete Buttigieg – Wine cave fundraisers
---------------------------------------

I’m Just Another BernieTuber. I care deeply about progressive politics, and feel a need to share the knowledge I’ve picked up along the way, not just as a disaffected voter, but also as a minority and as a foreigner currently living in another country. This video series may continue indefinitely or until I run out of things to say, but this channel will serve as an archive of political knowledge that can aid the movement going forward. If possible, I’d like to get this into the hands of the Sanders campaign, so if you share this with your politically involved friends and loved ones, I’d greatly appreciate it. Additionally, I’d like to hear your thoughts in the comments below. Please be substantive. “#Bernie2020 WOOO!!” doesn’t move the conversation forward. Let’s make progress together. And let’s do something with the knowledge we pick up. Thank you.

Bernie Sanders,Joe Biden,Barack Obama,Mitt Romney,John Kerry,George W Bush,Pete Buttigieg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments