About
Contact
Fresh
Trending
Hot
Random
Advertisement
Home
People & Blogs
What not having my Mom around taught me. Grateful for my Dad, he is my hero. (Zongezile Mgcina)
What not having my Mom around taught me. Grateful for my Dad, he is my hero. (Zongezile Mgcina)
BEF
March 16, 2020
I grew up without my Mom's love, but I vowed to treat my wife as though I would to my Mom. The expirience taught me to be more of a responsible person.
I appreciate my Dad for being the most awesome man in the world.
Mgcina)
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Videos
Handpan Lesson: 1 Idea for better Independence, Timing and Improvisations!
February 17, 2020
How Much Oversampling is Acceptable? - Experimental Astrophotography
February 10, 2020
Imposing Mountain
January 28, 2020
Jeffrey Heesen - Hou Me Vast|Banger Hart
March 02, 2020
Gross bushtucker bug challenge with Trevs bits and bobs and my family members
January 28, 2020
2-18-20 Birmingham, AL - Flash Flood Warning - Numerous Interstate Crashes on Slick Roads
February 19, 2020
Kelar 32 Ending Boyyy... - Pamali DLC The Little Devil Indonesia #7
January 28, 2020
Archive
March 2020
2901
February 2020
5407
January 2020
2349
0 Comments