Advertisement

We Recreated The MOST EXPENSIVE Art Ever Sold *$300 MILLION DOLLARS

We Recreated The MOST EXPENSIVE Art Ever Sold *$300 MILLION DOLLARS We Recreated The MOST EXPENSIVE Art Ever Sold *$300 MILLION DOLLARS
We Tested VIRAL TIKTOK CHICK-FIL-A Hacks👉
NEW BISS MERCH 👉
My INSTA 👉
Stephiance's INSTA 👉
Mukbang Main Channel 👉

WELCOME BACK BISS! DISCLAIMER: I understand why art is so expensive and that my untalented biss could never but I feel like randomly I'll see a piece of art sold for a bajillion dollars and secretly think to myself "I could probably do that" and now I've decided to put it to the test! We recreated William de Kooning's "Interchange" piece that broke records in 2015 when it was sold for $300 MILLION DOLLARS. As well as a beautiful Mark Rothko piece! Let me know what you think... it didn't go as planned lol

#StephanieSoo
#Challenge
#Recreating
#Art
#300Million

Stephanie Soo,Miss Mango Butt,Stephanie Soo Fiance,Miss Mango Butt Fiance,Couples Challenge,Challenge,DIY art challenge,DIY Challenge,DIY Couples Challenge,DIY,Couples Vlogs,Chinese Couple,Korean Couple,Korean Girl,Art Challenge,Following A Tutorial,Following A Bob Ross Tutorial,Bob Ross Tutorial,Mukbang,Most Expensive,Most Expensive Art,Expensive Art,Haul,House Haul,New House Tour,House Tour,HomeHaul,Huge House Haul,Home Decor,House Decor,Tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments