Advertisement

Twin Flame Soulmate THIRD PARTY UPDATE 😱holding onto karma, change is frightening. Ego is huge!

Twin Flame Soulmate THIRD PARTY UPDATE 😱holding onto karma, change is frightening. Ego is huge! Www.wickedvirgo.com.

Email. Wickedvirgo0@gmail.com

I do not accept impatient clients. If you are impatient do not book with me. I have level of emails daily and three very young children I take care of. Please be respectful.
I do not accept entitlement behavior either. I don't accept any disrespect. Any of that I'll decline you as a client.
No refunds allowed even if you don't like your reading. Readings are for entertainment only. They are not promised to be accurate.
#divinemasculine #divinefeminine #twinflamereading #twinflames #twinflameconnection #airsigns

Instagram find me as @divinetfmessages

If you'd like a channeled letter or mini typed out reading email wickedvirgo0@gmail.com to book.

PayPal is www.paypal.me/kaylaeiken usd friends and family only. Cash app I prefer $kaylaeiken cash app has zero fees to use.

NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED. NONE. UNLESS I SURPASS THE WAITING TIME. EMERGENCY READS CAN BE UP TO THREE DAYS.

wicked virgo,twin flame readings,twin flame,twin flame energy today,twin flame collective,twin flame pick a card,does he love me,pick a card,how does he feel about me pick a card,what does he,

Post a Comment

0 Comments