Advertisement

The Superb Captain in the City Chapter 145 | 146 | 147

The Superb Captain in the City Chapter 145 | 146 | 147 Announcement: Sorry for inconveniences, there's a day that I cannot upload due to slow internet connection, I'm having a hard time co'z the internet is too slow, but I'm trying to translate to the best as I can even if the internet is slow.


You can request what manga should I translate maybe some of you are asking in your mind why my video is to only 50+ sec or 1min co'z I don't what you to be bored watching this video for more than 8 to 10 mins so I didn't edit it to make is longer, just comment down your request.



I'm willing to accept donation, any amount you like, if your willing to donate with all your heart I'm willing to accept it, here's my PayPal account

paypal.me/MangaXManhua

Don't forgot to like, share and subscribe to this channel

Chapter

Post a Comment

0 Comments