Advertisement

The Spirit of Little Things - A 50mm film

The Spirit of Little Things - A 50mm film Have you ever wondered about those little things? A gentle breeze, a blossoming flower, a blooming tree, a golden sunset, a gorgeous wave, and so one. There are thousands of little things that deserve our attention.

When you are lost. Have you ever found a company with the little things.Have you ever felt the little things sharing their happiness and joy.

We live in a distraction prone life. We forget the little things. These little things give a sense of peace and happiness. They brighten your mood. They make your life exhilarating. The only thing that you need to do is the focus your attention to the little things.

I took a break to slow down my life to appreciate these little things in the nature even more. I focused my attention to these little things for the past month filming them when they look best "in terms of light, wind, and energy" that they transmit to you. My only rule to this small getaway was to focus at least few minutes for each of the little things that I encountered last month. I filmed them using a single lens 50mm 1.8 Nikon without any large tripods, and the video is the result of many encounters with them. They all smiled at me, they all gave me peace, and they all wished me happiness. I hope you try this to get the results I got :).

My friend even wrote a poem based on this video. Her name is Sadhana Bhattarai. I would like to feature her work here at YouTube. If you like her poem please send a comment to appreciate her first poem.

An undefined path to unknown destiny
With fuzzy lights and blurry walls
Running after materialistic things
Where you forget to appreciate every little thing
Until you hold the hands of nature leading you towards the light.

Dive into the ocean of greenery
Filled with blooming trees and blossoming flowers
The vibe to fill the surface along with the depth of nature
The aroma of the sand,
The touch of freshly formed dews.

Just like the ripple created by stone
I am kissing the ground to extend my hands
To embrace it, to feel it
Even the leaves falling from trees
Making me feel I am not alone.

Walking alone yet I am accompanied by the energy of nature
To guide me, to calm me,
To wrap around its warmth of beautiful sunrise and sunset.
The tiny particles of sand tickling my feet
No waiting, no rushing, just falling for the beauty of the nature.

Please let me know if you like the video. I rely on your feedback to get better in film making. Frankly I enjoy spending time with my camera be it photography or videography. I hope to spread that joy with you all my friends. 

Please share, like, comment, and subscribe!!

Filmingwith50mm1.8,Nikon50mm1.8,Canon50mm1.8,travelvideos2020,naturetravelfilm,travelthroughnature,sunrise,sunset,bloomingtrees,blossomingflowers,thelifeofram,soopertraveler,travelfilm,cinematicfilmusing50mmlens,only50mmlens,niftyfifty,d810videocapabilities,d810and50mmlenscombo,cinematicshorttravelfilm,californiathroughmylens,sunnyvale,reservoir,supersolotraveler,thespiritofsolitude,littlethings,ripples,sand,ticklingfeet,travel101,firsttimetravelvideo,amateurfilmmaker,fcxpro10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments