Advertisement

The Sonic Game We’ve Been Waiting For (NEW Sonic Game 2020)

The Sonic Game We’ve Been Waiting For (NEW Sonic Game 2020) I don’t usually if at all talk about sonic here on the channel, but don’t let that distacrt you from the fact that I love that series. The problem with Sonic games if anything is the quality of them. I feel like for us to get a good let alone decent Sonic game back to back is so rare, that I would rather put my stocks in getting a text back from my father than investing any hope to get let down again and again from banking on a consistent game from Sonic. ANYWAYS, what if I told you I found the next Sonic game that would make up for all of the trash we’ve had?

Sonic 2020:

~Social Media~

Twitter:
Twitch:
Instagram:

NEW Sonic Game 2020,Sonic the Hedgehog,Sonic the Hedgehog Review,Sonic 2020 Gameplay,New Sonic Gameplay,Sonic Forces,Super Sonic,All Sonic Games,Sonic Mania,Sonic 06,Sonic Forces OST,Sonic the Hedgehog Ending,Sonic the Hedgehog Super Sonic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments