Advertisement

The Departures - Just About Anything (Official Music Video)

The Departures - Just About Anything (Official Music Video) The Departures official music video for 'Just About Anything (Max's Hair)'.

Special thanks to:

Bruce Campbell
Joe Hill
Jebari Dean
Jenna Buescher-Hill

airplanehome.com

As featured on Traffic Patterns. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes ...
Bandcamp:
Spotify:

Follow us!
Instagram:
Facebook:

Subscribe to The Departures on Youtube:

--------------------------------------

Lyrics:

I don't wanna play you're game,
everyone is all the same you said you'd let me know
exactly how you feel, exactly how I feel.

cus we don't gotta sit through this,
everyone that has a chance
step up and break through this, and feel
exactly how you feel, exactly how I feel.

but can you really show them,
what you have bottled up inside?
they'll make you wish you hadn't.
but tell me you made up your mind
tell me you made up your mind.

there's no time left now, so leave this behind,
I pushed myself to the breaking point.

outside your dreams are calling,
but you're trapped in here rotting away
you can't escape if you tried
but tell me you made up your mind
tell me you made up your mind.

we don't gotta sit through this,
you think we gotta sit through this?
let them hear your voice, and feel
exactly how you feel, exactly how I feel

I don't wanna play your game,
everyone is all the same you
said you'd let me know,
exactly how you feel
exactly how I feel, alright.

there's no time left now, so leave this behind
I pushed myself to the breaking point.

The Departures,Joe-Henry McQuary,Max Laffayette,Kaden Finely,Bijan Massey,Music,Music Video,Alternative Rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments