Advertisement

Substantial Fits - Male Fashion Advice

Substantial Fits - Male Fashion Advice Audio unsynced for the first 30 seconds of the video when uploading, not sure what happened but I appreciate the support and your patience if you got through it!

Finishing up this week by speaking on the Basic Wardrobe, which entails good fitting clothing, versatility, and budgeting. Finishing up this video by speaking on what the idea of this channel is and making sure this is about more than just clothing.

Be sure to check out my Instagram if you haven't already. I post bi-weekly outfit pictures and provide details and insightful details about what I wear!


Songs included in the video that I do not own
CAPITAL STEEZ - Vibe Rating
Tyler, The Creator - OKRA
Guapdad 4000 - Goin' Through It Feat. E-40 & Nef The Pharoah

Advice

Post a Comment

0 Comments