Advertisement

something feels VERY WRONG

something feels VERY WRONG This is But You Seem Fine, a visual novel game LIVE. No edits. Pray for me.
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

Get the Game Here:

MERCH:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

you seem fine,indie game,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,live,2020,live stream,but you seem fine,doctor,diagnosis game,visual novel,itchio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments