Advertisement

SO I PRETTY MUCH NAILED THE LACE MELT AND THIS WIG.. WIG WHERE? FT NADULA HAIR

SO I PRETTY MUCH NAILED THE LACE MELT AND THIS WIG.. WIG WHERE? FT NADULA HAIR Welcome back guys! Back with a hair tutorial this week. I am not the best at applying my wigs and I find that the better the wig the better your application will be. Wearing my faves Nadula Hair in this tutorial. Hope you enjoy!

HAIR DETAILS

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ #NadulaHair ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

With Code “nadulaytb”, get extra $5 OFF!

I’m using 180% body wave 13*6 transparent lace wig 24 inch:


Popular #Humanhairdeals on Nadula.com:


1W+SOLD Body Wave hair bundles & frontal:

Best sell body wave 360 lace wig:

New hit human hair lace front wigs:


90% Girls love transparent lace wig:



Nadula Hair Happy Valentine's Day!Up to 23% OFF!

Hot 180% density body wave natural color lace wig:

Nadula.com:

Nadula Hair New Transparent closure hair:

Easier-install HOT Fake scalp lace wig:





Hot selling Nadula Hair Bundles on Aliexpress:

New Arrival Hot Sale Nadula Wig:

#NadulaHair monthly giveaway:

Nadula Hair on Amazon:
24 hours online E-mail: nadulahairyourhair@gmail.com ( Wholesale Provided)
Nadula Instagram:

GRW,CCGRWM,GET READY WITH ME,MISS R FABULOUS,APTRONNE,ADEOLA PATRONNE,HAIR TUTORIAL,NADULA,WIG APPLICATION,LACE WIG,HOW OTO,HOW TO,LACE FRONTAL,MARIAM,NX,HAIR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments