Advertisement

RobinHood is TRASH! TESLA stock (TSLA) takes off on Model Y Delivery⚖️Stock Market today RUNS HUGE!

RobinHood is TRASH! TESLA stock (TSLA) takes off on Model Y Delivery⚖️Stock Market today RUNS HUGE! The Dow Jones is up 585 Points after having its worst week since the financial crisis in 2008.
But I think we do need some perspective here!

So, I giving you some crucial tips in what to look for in those dips at the Stock Market and why it's best not to panic!

I would love to hear from you about the rebound of the Dow Jones and other stock market news! What do you think about the Current Situation? Will it be a temporary dip in the Market or a permanent downturn?

In other news, RobinHood is experiencing a ‘system-wide outage’…
Have I mentioned what I think about the Platform? Not much!

Are you getting Sick of RobinHood yet?
Tell me all about it in the comments ;)

And finally, I want to talk about Tesla Stock (TSLA)

Everybody continues to doubt them, Short are being sold like crazy, but: Tesla is actually ahead of Schedule on their delivery of the Model Y and will start shipping them in a few weeks.
I keep telling you: Don't underestimate Elon Musk!

If you enjoyed today's Video, please hit that like button and consider to subscribe to the Channel if you haven't done so already.

Don't forget to check out my new channel at The Barcast!


**************
1. 📈 Check out my daily stock mentorship!

2. 💥 Link to apparel store:

3. ☎️ Link to FREE WeTradeHQ discord chat:

4. 💻 Link to FREE WeTradeHQ platform:

5. 🔑 Click here for access to my exclusive daily mentorship:

6. 💯 Want to take your penny stock trading career to the next level? Invest in yourself and check out my affordable penny stock course!:

7. 🔱 Are you a veteran or first responder? Receive 20% off all services from OWN THE CHAOS by emailing bsmith@wetradehq.com, for details on your discount.

8. ✅ Make a very smart trading decision and get 10% off EquityFeed when you use this link

9. 🔹 Join our Facebook group:

DISCLAIMER: Please note that I do not ask for any information. I always encourage our members to trade ONLY what you understand and never based on anyone's opinion. My videos are for entertainment purposes only. If you have any questions, feel free to message me as I would love to be a part of your success.

**************
About the Channel:

This channel is dedicated to getting your tail out of that 9-5 seat, and provide you with the inspiration, motivation, and skills needed to make it in this chaotic world of entrepreneurship!

My name is Brad, and I started out this channel to teach others how to trade OTC Penny Stocks in the Stock market, and well, things have evolved quite a bit!

I decided to build a business, and that business has grown into a community of thousands of members from around the globe looking to learn how to trade in any market.
My partner Jake and I started WeTradeHQ, because we wanted to build a place where you can find anything you want to know about trading in any market, so that no matter what you're trading, WeTradeHQ is the place for you!

**************
If you like the content on this channel you will also enjoy channels such as: Graham Stephan,
Patrick Wieland, Zip Trader, Young Money Investments, Humbled Trader, Ricky Gutierezz, The Boiler Room, The Profit Room and many more

**************
#DowJonesRebounds #RobinHood #Tesla #WeTradeHQ

dow jones today,dow jones stock market,stock market rebound,stock market update 2020,stock market forecast,stock market today,stock market chart analysis,tesla model y ahead of shedule,model y schedule ahead,tesla model y 2020,tesla model y news,tesla model y in the wild,RobinHood outage,robinhood trash,robinhood down,stocks,stock market,stock market news,tech stocks,Tesla Stock,TSLA stock,Tesla Model Y,Model Y,TSLA,tesla stock price,Own The Chaos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments