Advertisement

My First House Really Looks Like a Stronghold !!! 😍😍😱 [MINECRAFT: PART 3]

My First House Really Looks Like a Stronghold !!! 😍😍😱 [MINECRAFT: PART 3] *Do Subscribe if you liked this Video....
*Much more coming ahead....
*Comment for any Improvements you want....

*Youtube : ABD GAMING (

Follow me on:-
*Facebook : ABD GAMinG (
*Instagram : abd.gaming (

Play with me:-
*Discord : ABD GAMING (

Contact me:-
*Gmail : abd.gaming05@gmail.com

My Setup:-
---HP OMEN 15---
*Core : i7 (9th Gen.) 9750H
*Graphic Card : NVIDA 6GB GTX 1660Ti
*Ram : 16Gb DDR4
*HDD : 1Tb
*SSD : 256Gb
*Display : 1080p 60Hz
*Mouse : Zelotes T-60
*Mousepad : Razer Galiathus 12.2 by 9.2
*Mechanical Keyboard : Zuoya (Red Switches)
*Headphones : Kotion Each G7500

Non-Copyright Music:-
Spirituality by ZAYFALL

Presented by EDM Royalty Free - Music For Content Creators
Licensed under Creative Common License

*I do not take any credits for any song , music or any other copyright things in my videos . Those belongs to it's rightful owner so if you want me to remove things that might belongs to you then contact me on my Email id given above and I will remove it.

minecraft,minecraft 1st house,minecraft first house,minecraft amazing house,minecraft beautiful house,minecraft strong house,minecraft easy house,minecraft house tutorial,minecraft tutorial,minecraft easy tutorial,minecraft stronghold,stronghold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments