Advertisement

MY BIRTH DELIVERY VIDEO - SHOWING YOU EVERYTHING!

MY BIRTH DELIVERY VIDEO - SHOWING YOU EVERYTHING! My birth delivery video! I've never shared so much of myself like this time. I really hope that you're gonna like this video and maybe I can show something to someone and inspire them to do the same journey as I now have. Thank you as always for your support, truly means everything for us! Also a special thank you to everyone involved in my birth, from my amazing boyfriend to the midwife, the nurses and everyone else!


♡ Get my workout guides now - ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,birth vlog,labor and delivery vlog,labor and delivery,birth video,delivery vlog,emotional birth vlog,labor vlog,förlossningsvideo,förlossnings vlogg,fitness,viral,

Post a Comment

0 Comments