Advertisement

Multidirectional Plyometric and Power Training

Multidirectional Plyometric and Power Training Vertical Jump -
Speed -
Strength -
Muscle -
Baseball -
Football -

Apparel -

Online Coaching -

Subscribe here!
Watch my Speed training playlist

Follow us on IG:
Like us on Facebook:
Hit me up on FB:

About Overtime Athletes:
My passion is Speed and Power and I want to devote myself to helping you guys out to become a complete dominant athlete. I work with a wide variety of athletes here in South Florida but want to help anyone and everyone improve in any sport or physical goal they might have.

[Video Title]
[Video URL]

Overtime Athletes

overtime athletes,overtimeathletes,football,shin splints,vertical jump,how to tackle,batting tips,speed training,40 yard dash,agility training,broad jump,trap bar deadlift,sprint faster,athlete motivation,jumper’s knee,creatine,baseball tips,athletic training,explosive leg workouts,atg squat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments