Advertisement

Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards too ill to perform as she pulls out of Brazil show: ‘I’m heartbroken’ [N

Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards too ill to perform as she pulls out of Brazil show: ‘I’m heartbroken’ [N Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards has pulled out of a performance in Brazil with her bandmates, revealing she’s too unwell.  The singer admitted she’s ‘heartbroken’ over having to miss the show, penning a heartfelt note to fans.  ‘Hey everyone, I’m so sorry to announce that I am unable to travel and perform in Brazil with the rest of the girls on Sunday due to being unwell,’ she wrote.  ‘To all the fans that are attending the show, I’m heartbroken I can’t be there with you, but I know the girls ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Click Subscribe
TV News, Previews, Spoilers, Casting Scoop, Interviews, Television News, Ratings, TV Show Reviews, TV - News, Pictures, Videos, Entertainment,

#LittleMix’sPerrieEdwards, #perform, #pulls, #Brazil, #show‘I’m, #heartbroken’

Television News,Ratings,TV Show Reviews,TV - News,Pictures,Videos,Entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments