Advertisement

I need BFB Video Ideas + Other Kinds of Videos too!

I need BFB Video Ideas + Other Kinds of Videos too! For BFB and BFB 15 based videos, as well as asdfmovie, videos, I want original ideas in the comments section. The reason why I have not been uploading is that I am kind of bored with making videos without ideas. And no, I am not making an object show, at least at this current time. Want discord link, add me at @Sonicboom363#4279

Outro by Mewanimates, credit to him, check him out!:

Link here to the outro:



FRUCK the guns and swords, this content is not made for kids.



TWITTER:



Subscribe to me on youtube:



Subscribe to My 2nd Channel:

bfb,bfb 15,jacknjellify,battle for dream island,bfdi,idfb,bfdia,bfb videos,video,ideas,sonicboom363,video idea,need,

Post a Comment

0 Comments