Advertisement

I ate a CRAZY amount of CALORIES and this is what happened to my body (GOT RIPPED?)

I ate a CRAZY amount of CALORIES and this is what happened to my body (GOT RIPPED?) I ate a crazy amount of calories and this is what happened to my body (INSANE RESULTS?)
Head to to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code BROWNEY

for more:
Instagram: @StanBrowney

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check out the website I made:
Previous video that where I ate 10K calories in 24 hours of ONLY HEALTHY FOOD
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Some people try a low calorie diet, 1000 calories a day, workout a lot and hope to see results.
Not me, I ate 10,000 calories for a challenge, the next day I ate 5,000 calories in a day and the 3 weeks after that I ate 3500 to 4000 calories a day for some crazy progress. So what happened? Did this calorie challenge work? Or did I get phat (again)...

Btw, not all days were cheat days, far from that, most of my calories came from healthy food, I would say 90% of my calories. And yes, I did still workout during this entire progress, as I explain at the end of the video. Oh and, I didn't count my calories exactly during the normal days, so after the 15,000 calories.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MyProtein food used in this video -
(code 'BROWNEY' for 35% discount!)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For business enquiries: OfficialBrowney@Gmail.com
Copyright issues? Mail me.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I ate a crazy amount of CALORIES and this is what happened to my body (INSANE RESULTS?)
-
10,000 CALORIE CHALLENGE *HEALTHY* | This was a bad idea...
-

SUBSCRIBE! ➨
If you read this hit the like button with your nose

Browney,10000 calorie challenge,20000 calorie challenge,calorie challenge,food challenge,impossible food challenge,for 24 hours,day of eating,counting calories,stan browney,stanbrowney,browny,stan brownie,10000 calorie cheat day,calorie changellege,calories,10000 calorie,ripped,cheat day,crazy,brownie,10000 calories,10k calorie challenge,calorie changelleges,10000 calorie challenge,10000 steps,arrow workout,body recomposition,bodybuilding.com,

Post a Comment

0 Comments