Advertisement

How to Minimize the Negative Effects of Rent Control

How to Minimize the Negative Effects of Rent Control

★★★★★★
Sign up for Gena’s email list and receive the Financial Freedom Formula Accelerator at

I'm going to talk to you about rent control, this is a very important subject to me because I own property right adjacent to the stadium and in 2019 California governor Gavin Newsom, illegally passed rent control. Yes, even though the citizens of the state of California have voted not to pass rent control in 2018. So I had to figure out how to get around this idiot called Newsom and all of the other politicians that try to make it impossible to do business in the state of California without having to sell the property and you know what? I did.

Today, I am retired and I have been out of the rat race for almost 10 years and I'm still pretty young!

Do you want to know how? Well, just watch the video.

► Get Gena’s Book, Escape the Madness, The 10 Steps to Get Out Of the Rat Race to gain financial freedom quickly by following the 10 easy to replicate steps:


#GenaLofton #FinancialFreedom #PassiveIncome #Rentcontrol

Investing,Retirement,Assets,Precious Metals,Savings,Capital,Bitcoin,Cryptocurrency,Financial Freedom,Success,How to Minimize the Negative Effects of Rent Control,rent control,real estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments