Advertisement

How I Was Able To Lose 30 lbs | Before & After Body Transformation

How I Was Able To Lose 30 lbs | Before & After Body Transformation I have been up and down with my weight over the years but I got to the point where I got lazy with my diet and with exercise. I ended up putting on about 30+ lbs of fat and I decided to do something about it.

I tried a variety of different things from HIIT workouts to intermittent fasting and I share what worked for me in this video. Each thing I tried resulted in a different physique.

I realise I am no hulk (yet!) and I have a long way to go, but this is a recent change I have made and I wanted to share my story. I have found what works for me and I wanted to share that with you in this video. I hope you can gain some useful information and use it for getting yourself in a shape you are proud of.

INSTAGRAM



WEBSITE



BUSINESS ENQUIRIES:
harryhasinsta@gmail.com

how i lost weight,weight loss,losing weight,fat loss,get in shape,body transformation,fitness,lose weight,lose fat,build muscle at home,mens fat loss,how to lose fat,how to lose belly fat,fat loss diet,diet,how to lose fat men,how to lose fat women,nutrition,get abs,6 pack,intermittent fasting,how to lose,how to lose face fat,how to lose arm fat,how to lose weight fast,how to gain muscle,before and after,love handles,bingo wings,health,workout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments