Advertisement

Face reveal!!! I guess... (edit)

Face reveal!!! I guess... (edit) RE UPLOAD from Instagram!!!

.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

~Welcome ꒰꒪꒫꒪⌯꒱

⇢ So I made this edit a while ago on Instagram, Probably most of you seen it idk but yeahh, REMEMBER everyone is beautiful and if someone says your ugly then Screw them you don't need them. Love you all so much!! and sorry if the quality is trash (Okay the dance monkey special is taking longer then I thought since I have School and kinda a job I don't have enough time to edit as much but Ima try my best to make you guys proud!!

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

~Social Media

⇢Instagram~ @momouwu
⇢Discord User~ Smug#1000

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

~Other Stuff

⇢Song~Sorry I dont know tbh heh
⇢Photos by me
~Edited with:
⇢ VIDEO STAR

ପ(๑•̀ᴗ•̀)-♡ Sub count- 20k+
I use video star-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DISCLAIMER : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. THIS VIDEO IS JUST FOR FUN. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to clips and music belong to their respective owners.

(edit)

Post a Comment

0 Comments