Advertisement

Dan Delaney Trio - I Thought About You

Dan Delaney Trio - I Thought About You Here is a great tune "I Thought About You" played at a concert back in October 2016 at the Nash Jazz Club in phoenix. Here with my good friends and talented musicians Dom Moio on drums and Bob Lasier on bass. Always a great time playing with these guys. Also be sure to check out another cut you'll find on YOUTUBE from the same gig "ONE NOTE SAMBA" with a very special musical solo of Dom playing the head. Great memories being made here. Hope you enjoy

For those interested in studying Jazz Piano from anywhere in the world please contact me directly I teach using my Personalized Correspondence. These are "in person lessons" with support of HD videos and pdfs. Very powerful and have proven to be more effective than regular weekly in person lessons. This unique delivery I developed is not found in todays instructional marketplace. Love to tell you more about it if you are at all interested.

i thought about you,Dan Delaney,Dan Delaney piano,Dan Delaney Jazz,Dan Delaney Jazz Trio,Earthworks,Earthworks Microphones,Earthworks Professional Microphones,Earthworks PM40T,Dom Moio,Dom Moio Drums,Bob Lasier,Bob Lasier bass,The NASH,Nash Jazz,Nash Jazz Club,Jazz PIano Lessons,Jazz PIano Instruction,Piano Instruction,Jazz Correspondence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments