Advertisement

CUSTOMISED KX500 STREET MOTOCROSSER WITH COLOUR TV. RESTORATION PT 2 CALIPER POLISHING (CAPTIONS ON)

CUSTOMISED KX500 STREET MOTOCROSSER WITH COLOUR TV. RESTORATION PT 2 CALIPER POLISHING (CAPTIONS ON) (IMPORTANT READ BEFORE COMMENTING). There is lots of info about this bike on my website in the bikes section so you will find out anything you need to know there. I have my comments set to approval only and will only approve comments that I personally think are positive or worth approving. My content is family friendly so no bad language please. I will do the restoration my way so I'm not interested in what you think I should do or how you would do things differently.

This is part 2 of the restoration of my 1985 KX500B1 that I adapted for the street in 1993. It covers polishing the front brake caliper and learning how to use the polishing/sanding products I have in an efficient way.

restoration,timelapse,motorcycle,motorbike,kawasaki,kx500,motocrosser,street bike,supermoto,customised,custom,colour television,polishing,aluminium,brake,caliper,4k video,panasonic G7,panasonic G80,yt:cc=on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments