Advertisement

Collaborating With Dior

Collaborating With Dior So I recieved a few products from Dior and wanted to show them to you and talk a little bit about each one.

Dior products are generally some of my favourite so feels great that they have sent me over some as they have some of the nicest scents that I've smelt in a long time, all of these products are available if you would like to try them out for yourself and I would honestly recommend any of these!!

LINKS

Shower Gel


Deodorant


Aftershave


Thank you guys for watching and make sure to get yourself some banging Dior products, ill see you in the next video!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEE

dior homme,dior fragrance,dior,collaborating with dior,styling dior,how to style Dior,dior 2020,thvtboyjvck,thvtboyjvck x dior,

Post a Comment

0 Comments