Advertisement

ASMR Let me Hypnotize you. Trust me! | Help For Fatigue and Stress

ASMR Let me Hypnotize you. Trust me! | Help For Fatigue and Stress #은젤asmr #eunzelasmr #asmrhypnosis #asmrdeepsleep

Hello my lovely zelly dears, it’s Eunzel.
Do you believe hypnosis? Actually, I do! :)
When I was a high school student, I got a lot of help from it.
Picturing and imagining does have power I think.
So, please focus on today’s video and have a good night.

Edited by Seohyun

==================================
Business qldmdmsql@naver.com
Instagram

Exclusive&Rewards Eng based [Patreon]

Exclusive&Rewards Korean Based [Fanding]

Exclusive, Ending credit, Imojis and badges [Youtube membership]

Wanna enjoy audio only? [Naver Audio Clip]

은젤 최면,은젤 asmr,수면 최면,잠 최면,불면 최면,숙면 최면,asmr 최면,eunzel asmr,eunzel hypnosis,asmr deep sleep,asmr hypnotize,asmr fatigue,asmr stress,asmr relaxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments