Advertisement

AH kind of out of context part 10

AH kind of out of context part 10 This one is mostly Michael and the Battle Buddies ..... which sounds like an amazing band name now that i think of it.
Are you scrolling down to tell me this isn't out of context? Read this quick and save us both timešŸ‘

I've noticed a lot of the same kinds of comments on my other videos, a few of them I wanted to address.
First, 11 is gonna have the names of each video in the corner, this one has been done for awhile now so there weren't any comments yet asking for where the clips came from.
Second, the crackly audio is something with my capture? I have no idea how it does that or why but if anyone knows pls hmu.
Third, some of yall seem kind of offended that a majority of the clips aren't technically out of context. And you're totally right but like ???? yes I know what out of context means, when was the last time you saw an "out of context" video that was actually completely out of context AND good? Idk if i'm just in the wrong corners of youtube but i hardly ever see them. But some of yall, not everyone pointing it out but some, are really pressed about it so i changed the name for youšŸ˜˜ chill out we're all gonna die someday i'm just having fun over here lmao

Do you like my editing style and like watching two dumbasses playing video games mostly wrong? Go check out my other channel, Go Team Game:

Do you like my editing style and want me to keep making these by way of not starving to death? I have a very low paying, minimal hour job, and five dollars in my bank account. I take commissions:

achievement hunter,ah,achievementhunter,letsplay,let's play,lets play,roosterteeth,rooster teeth,GTA V,Minecraft,Lets Roll,G-Mod,Geoff Ramsey,Jack Patillo,Ryan Haywood,Michael Jones,Gavin Free,Jeremy Dooley,Trevor Collins,Alfredo Diaz,Matt Bragg,ready set show,lindsay jones,fiona nova,halo reach,halo laso,halo reach laso,pixemon,golf with your friends,chump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments