Advertisement

1st Shad of 2020 and the Toughest 1 I have worked for - Shad Fishing North Carolina

1st Shad of 2020 and the Toughest 1 I have worked for - Shad Fishing North Carolina ** Check out the description near the bottom for products used is this video plus follow me on IG at **
This is my first Shad of the 2020 year. The Shad Run while still early are being caught until I go after them! We had warm weather then a cold front with snow. Then The night before this trip we get to our lowest temp of the year with it falling into the 20's . This did 2 things, it shut the bite way down and put the fish on the very bottom. As this is being written 4 days afterwards the shad bite is back on fire! Go figure. Anyway it as great to get the first one thought I had to work really hard for the my first shad of 2020.

Link to my Shad rig --

My Camera Gear
Go Pro Hero 5 Black
Go Pro Hero 4 Black
Fuji XP 120
hero 4 mic
Go Pro Clamp mount
Go Pro Chest Mount

Hickory Shad,shad,fishing,shad run,shad spawning run,Neuse River,shad fishing tactics,shad fishing,The Founding Fish,shad fishing nc,river fishing,river fishing tips and techniques,first shad of 2020,north carolina fishing,creek fishing,north carolina,roanoke river,hickory shad fishing techniques,how to catch shad,shad fishing rig,american shad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments