Advertisement

10,000 CALORIE TRADER JOE'S CHEAT DAY

10,000 CALORIE TRADER JOE'S CHEAT DAY Dedicated in memory of Trader Joe's founder, Joe Coulombe, who passed away on February 28th, 2020. Feasting on 10,000 calories of food found ONLY at Trader Joe's! Includes a RARE physique update!
****
Subscribe to my channel:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
***
About Me:
I'm a 5'2 women's physique bodybuilder on a mission to build muscle and conquer food challenges, restaurant challenges, and epic eating feats. Grab some food and join me as I combine fitness, food, and fun! And hey...its okay, I'm bulking!
***
Music:
Brock Berrigan - License To Chill
Marigold - YouTube Audio Library
Music by Liles Music - Chill Mode -
Music by Liles Music - Shopping with Bae -
Music by Mark Generous - August Rush -
Music by Mark Generous - Pure Chamomile -
Music by Mr. Chase - Wild Cherry -
Music by MYSM - Aloft -
Music by Nico Anuch - Lost on Earth -
Music by ninjoi. - Beautiful Love -

#kilokrew #cheatday #traderjoes

girl vs food,eating challenge,food challenge,cheat meal,cheat day,competitive eating,calorie challenge,foodie,mukbang,eating,fit girl,girl v food,Nathan Figueroa,#teambigbites,nick dompierre,10000 calorie challenge,donuts,10000 calorie cheat day,trader joes,girlvsfood,always hungry,10000 calorie,eating food,delish,tasty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments